Electrical Engineer (m/f) 60 - 100%
Technokrat is a young company that provides customers with state of the art electrical engineering. We are a team of electrical engineering alumni, that has led an electrical engineering lab by and for students at ETH for several years. We would like to continue working the same way. We realize projects of all kinds for partners in the electrical engineering industry. We carry out all sorts of tasks - whether it is reading state of the art literature, realizing a prototype or the organization of a complete assembly line. (more)
- Scientific research on project specific topics
- Verification of calculations in the lab
- Circuit development and PCB design
- Firmware programming
- Prototype assembly
Your Profile (must have)
- Electrical engineering degree (ETH, FH) or equivalent
- Practical experience in electrical engineering
- Good language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
Your Profile (optimal)
- Likes to experiment
- Personal spare time electrical engineering projects
- Resillient to frustration and sweeps the streets after the prototype left the building through a window
We appreciate alumni, as well as people with industry experience of multiple years.
Technokrat offers interesting tasks in a small and proven team of motivated electrical engineers. We offer you a relaxed work atmosphere, where you can decide for yourself how you would like to work. We have a flat hierarchy and short lines of communication. We let you choose your own tools and processes, as we believe that you know best how to unleash your full potential.
Are you interested in reinforcing our team? Let us know and send your portfolio (CV, employer references, project portfolio) via (e-)mail(e-)mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Technokrat GmbH • Riedstrasse 14 • 8953 Dietikon
Employment begins autumn 2019.We are looking forward to your application!